All parts fabricated by CCE incorporate woven fabrics and epoxy resin. Structural parts, including wings, diffusers, tubes, and flat stock are vacuum bagged and cured in our custom built electronically controlled oven. We adhere to the epoxy manufacturers rigid ramp and soak rates. This process is critical to ensure the strongest, lightest, highest quality parts.
Formula car moulds in stock:
Swift: DB-1 & DB-6 (1.6 &2 L); nose, tail, sides, engine covers, airbox inlet, roll hoop cover.
DB-3; nose, tail
VanDiemen: most years, various configurations, 1.6L and 2L (inquire)
Reynard: all models and years (inquire)
Spectrum: 011+; crush nose and engine cover (more coming soon)
- Wings and diffusers for all the above listed models.
- Most wings and diffusers are developments of John Goss' work in the Cornell University wind tunnel
Sedan moulds in stock:
BMW: E-36; wide body flared front fender kit (includes bumper flares), rear fender flare kit (includes bumper flares).
E-46; hood and trink lid
E36/46; splitters and undertrays
- Flat stock carbon fiber or fiberglass panels with or without your choice of nomex honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb, or foam core materials with your choice of thickness, wall thickness, and reasonable size (4'x8' max).
- Carbon fiber or fiberglass tubing with your choice of wall thickness and reasonable lengths.
- Leading edge tape: clear, 8"x48" strips. $15.36/strip. Call for custom sizing.
If you don't see what you are looking for feel free to inquire via phone or e-mail! 802-999-6930; email@example.com (click icon on upper right of page)
Some recent projects: